Wednesday 14 March 2007

Extremely lazy

I have been extremely lazy over the past month as I have not been able to update this blog. This is partly due to poor time management and partly due to assignments submission pressure.
Holidays are about to begin. The World Cup already has. India stands a good chance of winning this one. They have an almost perfect team for the World Cup. Maybe the No. 6 spot is still to be decided but overall, the team looks all set to make it to the semi-finals atleast. I will be following the India games with interest but also need to get my act together for the final countdown. My exams will start in June, but have mocks straight after the vacations. Will try and be more regular with the updating of this blog.

My prophecy did not even come close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Er.. Sorry about India, but it seems that your prophecy was seriously wrong :)